Sonoma County represents a diverse population, but we can all agree on basic principles: We all want job security, stability for our families and to live and thrive in the community we work in. So join us, and ‘Stand Up’ for a better Sonoma County!
We, the residents of Sonoma County, Stand Up for:
1. Public Services and Infrastructure: Serving our community through public services
2. A Healthy Sonoma County: Improving our quality of life; Affordable healthcare.
3. Economic Justice: Solidarity with low-wage workers; Raising the minimum wage.
4. Housing Justice: Affordable housing; Rent stabilization; Live where we work.
5. The Most Vulnerable: Protecting our children, veterans, and the elderly.